General Manager: Fr. Nashwan Younan
- A Catholic based hospital providing healthcare services to people from all walks of life, Maryamana Hospital is a non-profit organization founded by the Chaldean Catholic Archdiocese of Erbil in 2019 and established with both local and international partnerships. Maryamana Hospital is not only providing healthcare services, but also creating jobs. Maryamana, a structure of healing, is playing an important role in providing care to a population with minimum access to other sources of care. Maryamana, named after the Virgin Mary, is providing hope, health, and healing to the poor, the vulnerable, and the voiceless.
- To increase access to health and patient care
- To raise awareness on various health issues
- To foster excellent health professionals, leading into the future
- To develop health and medical services of the community
"• Mr Ghassan Noory Qadury, was born in Baghdad in 1975. He was shot in his spinal cord in 2003 in Baghdad by pro Saddam forces, leaving him quadriplegic. After extensive surgeries to remove the bullet, it was decided best to leave the bullet in the spine. This resulted in calcification build up over the years, plus he also had kidney stones. He requires two surgeries to remove stones from the kidney and ureters. The Church paid for both surgeries and he is now recovered.”
• “A 42-year-old male presented himself in the emergency ward, complaining of pain with severe swelling and redness at the middle of his back. He is also diabetic. He was diagnosed as a case of infected sebaceous cyst with pus formation. He needs emergency attention by surgery. The patient is very poor and could not pay for the required hospital charges. We reached out Fr. Shwan and he assured the hospital that the expenses involved will be paid by the benefactor of the Church. The emergency attention given to the patient went smoothly. I would like to thank the generous donors for their help in supporting the poor patient.”-